Two-day summit tour: climb the highest mountains in the canton of Zurich, spend the night in a cosy mountain inn and enjoy pure nature.
From CHF 189.
Catch a breath of fresh mountain air and visit three of the eight summit highlights represented on the "Best of Zurich Oberland" panorama knife
The package includes:
- energy bar for on the way from the kiosk at Atzmännig
- chairlift ticket from Atzmännig base to the top station
- hike from top of Atzmännig – Chrüzegg | about 1 h 45 min
- delicious nut crescent snack and coffee or a soda at the Chrüzegg mountain lodge
- hike from Chrüzegg – Hulftegg |about 3 h 30 min
- three-course dinner at the Hulftegg guesthouse
- one night in a single or double room with breakfast at the Hulftegg guesthouse
- fresh start on your second day: hike Hulftegg – Hörnli – Sternenberg – Bauma|about 3 h 30 min
Prior to your arrival:
box including all information regarding your stay and a surprise gift
The summit tour can be started on a Thursday to Sunday until 23 October. Your preferred date is not available? Contact us at +41 52 396 50 90.
The first five bookings in August will additionally get a voucher from Outdoorland
for CHF 50.
Book now! Order your voucher here
Hike to the highest peak of the Canton of Zurich at 1292 meters above sea level – the Schnebelhorn. The hike also takes you to Sternenberg, the highest village in the Canton of Zurich where Christoph Schaub directed the movie “Sternenberg“ in the year 2004.
Off to adventure
This two-day excursion is perfect for active explorers who like the outdoors.
Your adventure starts at Atzmännig Mountain and leads you over the highest peaks of the canton as far as Bauma: