As a company, make an active contribution to the preservation of the region's natural and cultural landscapes. Zurich Oberland's association promoting tourism, culture & society, regional products and the economy organises one-day assignments that are beneficial for nature and offer your employees an unforgettable teambuilding experience.
What can you expect from a corporate volunteering assignment?
During an assignment, important nature conservation and maintenance work is carried out. These vary depending on the season, for example:
- planting and maintaining shrubs and trees
- building shelters for animals (e.g. bee hotels, weasel burrows, etc.)
- de-bushing pastures, uprooting neophytes
- clearing up logging, (de)installing game fences, tidying up streams
You will be accompanied by experts and provided with exciting, topic-related information. In addition, delicious, regional food will be available for you during the day.
- time frame: usually April to September/October
- location: different sites in the Zurich Oberland (e.g. Sternenberg)
- schedule: from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., including outdoor snack and lunch breaks with regional catering
- side program (e.g. followed by aperitif) upon request
The entire project is organized by Zurich Oberland's association promoting tourism, culture & society, regional products and the economy. The activities are supervised and carried out by a specialist.
We will be happy to advise you personally and prepare an individual offer for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com