The traditional guesthouse is run by the Kunz family in the third generation with great commitment and dedication.
Welcome at the Gyrenbad
The Gyrenbad ranks among the most beautiful and pristine country guest houses far and wide, considering its regional cuisine, its cosy restaurant, historic walls, idyllic garden and its unique location. We are looking forward to your visit.
- Two bright, spacious and beautiful dining rooms
- Celebrations in two gorgeous event rooms for up to 100 people
- Seminars in a soothing atmosphere for up to 25 people
- Sleep behind historic walls in one of our seven guest rooms with a total of 12 beds
- Barbecue at the furnace room for informal parties for up to 40 people
- Holiday feeling at our garden
Leisure and culture
- Nordic walking course with three trails and up to 12.3 km
- Hiking paradise, Zeller waterfall, castle ruin Schauenberg
- Bike tours down to the Hutziker ravine
- In winter: snowshoe trail and full moon events
- Guided tour through the historic guesthouse with cultural detectives
- 10 to 20 persons upon prior reservation; guided tours for up to 20 persons
Hiking on the five francs path
Guests on the natürliland five francs path
are offered Zurich Oberland meringues for CHF 5.– by the Ehriker bakery, served outdoors from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The meringue may also be enjoyed inside the Gyrenbad guesthouse after lunch.
Arrival by public transport
Girenbad bus stop close to Turbenthal
All-season: Saturdays and Sundays, every 2 hours, bus line no. 680 arriving from Winterthur